The Patrick School is a private, not-for-profit secondary school that provides a comprehensive and affordable education to students from all socioeconomic backgrounds. The mission of the school is to foster in students a life-long passion for learning, individual growth, and social responsibility in a safe and familial environment.
The Patrick School seeks to inspire and support students to strive for academic and personal excellence within an ethical framework by placing the highest value on honor, while consistently reinforcing progressive thought. While The Patrick School continues to build upon the traditions, values and pride of its namesake, it is expanding its horizons to meet and welcome the needs of our ever-evolving society. Above all, the school and its staff are committed to the holistic, healthy development and success of each student.
- Academic Excellence: Provide a competitive and innovative curriculum in preparation for advanced education; enable each student to develop intellectually to their fullest potential; challenge students to cultivate the knowledge and skills needed to become an active member of society.
- Moral Integrity: Instill honesty and honor; teach mutual respect and responsibility for self, others and community; provide a strong ethical foundation built on values of discipline, tolerance, accountability and confidence.
- Leadership: Guide students to have vision, be progressive thinkers; strive to be accomplished; to function as empowered adults prepared to make a difference in the world in which they live.
- Holistic Development: Promote the growth of the minds, bodies and souls of students by providing extra-curricular activities in such areas as athletics, the arts, volunteerism and community services. These activities will focus on developing the uniqueness of each student by fostering their special talents.
Everything The Patrick School does is centered upon its commitment to foster the development of these four core values in all those who make up our school community.
- Easily accessible by mass transportation
- The 26 and 52 NJ Transit buses stop on our campus
- Our campus is within minutes of both the Elizabeth and Union train station
- Landscaped, beautified exterior provides a natural setting for outdoor studying and eating
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Dedicated and experienced instructors
- Online and inseat courses
- Small class sizes
- Digital parent portal
- Differentiated instruction
- Real-time, immediate student feedback from teachers who care
- Extensive, thorough, year-long PSAT, SAT, ACT and PARCC prep courses for all grade levels
**Local lunch program and vendors**
**Grades 9 through 12 have optional off-campus lunch**