The following uniform policy is in effect at all times except on specified dress down days. You will find the dress down policy in your Student/Parent Handbook:
1. Blazer/Jacket – navy blue sport jacket with no writing
2. . Shirt – white dress shirt, may be long sleeve or short sleeve
3. Pants – khaki pants must be worn with a belt and must not be baggy or have any cargo pockets or stitching on the outside.
4. Solid black or brown shoes (not boots) must be worn. (**open toe shoes/sandals are prohibited at all times)
5. Senior boys may wear solid navy or Khaki pants without cargo pockets or stitching on the outside and white or blue oxford shirts.
6. Ties: boys must wear a tie daily; any color is acceptable
1. Girls clothing must be appropriate and modest. Tank tops, low-cut or backless shirts or blouses are not allowed.
2. No mid-riff shirts, no spaghetti straps, no mini-skirts.
3. Senior girls may wear solid navy or khaki skirts and white or blue oxford shirts/blouses.
4. All other students (7th-11th) should wear khaki colored skirts/pants and oxford white shirts/blouses.
5. Solid black or brown shoes (not boots) must be worn. (**open toe shoes/sandals are prohibited at all times)
6. Ties: Are optional for girls
7. Blazer/Jacket – must be navy blue
**Blazer/jackets: Only mandatory from November 1st – April 30th